Life lately has been full of rather tedious events:
- Potty training (which isn’t going great)
- Broken cars (the window was stuck down)
- Children stealing candy (and also learning not to lie about doing so)
- Noticing lots of stuff that needs to be done around the house. But not doing much about it.
- Planting the garden. Some of it’s doing quite well. But I did manage to kill off all but one of my tomato transplants when I forgot to water them on a hot day.
- Knowing I shouldn’t be lazy, but not having the motivation to do more
- Soccer and school.
- I finished up my semester. I did well, but I’m not happy to be done. I like school. Picked up a couple of garden design clients and I have a few classes I’m teaching, so I’m still staying busy.
So life is normal. The weather is good, the children and I are usually happy, so life is also good.